essay of computer in urdu https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cada-cuanto-se-tomar-cialis/200/ https://internexus.edu/published/coca-cola-and-obesity-essay-hook/51/ go https://homemods.org/usc/essay-cheats/46/ bin laden used natural viagra https://njsora.us/annotated/ap-language-and-composition-rhetorical-analysis-essay/29/ philippe cialis lace paris high school term paper vs college research paper oracle sql homework help bertrand russell essay on happiness is wealth how to write an essay for a job promotion creative writing based on romeo and juliet follow url cohen moral panic essay les inconvenients du viagra https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/buy-writing-paper/26/ download hindi essay book ban smoking on college campuses essay topics click here depo provera irritability narrative essay and example broberg and morrey classification essay enter site see url 911 essay titles samples https://mjcs.org/sitejabber/how-do-i-transfer-my-email-contacts-from-my-laptop-to-my-ipad/48/ here art nouveau free essay source follow link Membership Fee Schedule
Plan A: (Annual membership + 3 hours work shop access) ——————————
Plan B: (Annual membership + 10 hours work shop access) —————————– $300
Plan C: (Annual membership + 24 hours work shop access) —————————– $600
Plan D: (Annual membership + 50 hours work shop access) —————————- $1,000
Plan E: (Annual membership + 85 hours work shop access) —————————- $1,500
Plan F: (Annual membership + 200 hours work shop access) ————————— $3,000
Membership registration fee ——————————————————————– $10/Year
Pay as you go work shop access —————————————————————- $40/hour
Partial hourly rate ———————————————————————————– $1/min
Exclusive Expert Technical assistance rate ————————————————– $100/hr
Full Service Labor Rate —————————————————————————- $160/hr
VEHICLE STORAGE FEES:
Daily Storage ————————————————————- $20/day
Running Vehicle monthly storage ———————————– $250/Month
Immobile Vehicle monthly storage ——————————— $300/Month
Free disposal, supplies, drink, snacks
1. Customers acknowledge that they have in effect their own health insurance coverage and accept their consent and full understanding that this shop will not be responsible and/or liable to its patrons for injuries sustained by the customer while using the shop facilities, tools, equipment in performance of automotive repair and maintenance work at the shop.
2. All vehicles and parts that customers take into our shop have to be legal and permitted.
3. Customer will only move the cars in/out of the shop under Your Dream Garage Staff’s supervision
4. Customer will setup the vehicle on the lift with the instruction from Your Dream Garage Staff. Staff must verify the lifting points before the car is being raised.
5. Time will start when the car pulled into the bay and finish when the car left the bay with tools and bay cleaned and restored
6. NO open toed shoes will be allowed within the facility at any time.
7. Safety glasses must be worn at all time within the facility when performing any automotive work or using equipment.
8. Spills of any kind must be reported to Your Dream Garage Inc. staff IMMEDIATELY and cleaned with Shop towels.
9. Smoking is PROHIBITED within the facility at all time.
10. Rags must be disposed into the proper red metal containers; place used oil filters upside down inside the oil drain container, DO NOT throw them into trash.
11. Customers are responsible for all the tools and equipments provided for them to use. All the tools and equipments must be cleaned and returned in the same condition as when they were provided. The customer comes after you today might be the one who comes before you tomorrow.
12. Use the right tool for the right job. DO NOT ABUSE OR MISUSE THEM. Ex: Do not use hand tool socket for impact wrench, do not use screw driver or pry bar as punch, etc.
13. If you are not sure of anything, PLEASE ASK BEFORE PROCEEDING! Never hesitate to ask for advice. We’re happy to share our knowledge and experience.
14. Customers must follow all the shop policies, as well as the rules and instructions given by Your Dream Garage Inc. staff.
15. NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL permitted. If you are suspected to be under the influence, you will be asked to return another day.
Have questions? Go to our Frequently Asked Question page!