Reservation Term & Conditions
Shop Policies / Procedure VERY IMPORTANT!
- Customers acknowledge that they have in effect their own health insurance coverage and accept their consent and full understanding that this shop will not be responsible and/or liable to its patrons for injuries sustained by the customer while using the shop facilities, tools, equipment in performance of automotive repair and maintenance work at the shop.
- All vehicles and parts that customers take into our shop have to be legal and permitted.
- Safety glasses must be worn at all time within the facility when performing any automotive work or using equipments.
- NO open toed shoes will be allowed within the facility at any time.
- Spills of any kind must be reported to Your Dream Garage Inc. staff IMMEDIATELY.
- Smoking is PROHIBITED within the facility at all time.
- Rags must be disposed into the proper red metal containers; place used oil filters upside down inside the oil drain container, DO NOT throw them into trash.
- ONLY YOUR DREAM GARAGE INC. staffs are allowed to move vehicles in or out from the facility. Customers may NOT drive any vehicle, into, out or within the facility.
- Customers are responsible for all the tools and equipments provided for them to use. All the tools and equipments must be cleaned and returned in the same condition as when they were provided. The customer comes after you today might be the one who comes before you tomorrow.
- Use the right tool for the right job. DO NOT ABUSE OR MISUSE THEM. Ex: Do not use hand tool socket for impact wrench, do not use screw driver or pry bar as punch, etc.
- If you are not sure of anything, PLEASE ASK BEFORE PROCEEDING! Never hesitate to ask for advice. We’re happy to share our knowledge and experience.
- Customers must follow all the shop policies, as well as the rules and instructions given by Your Dream Garage Inc. staff.
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL If you are suspected to be under the influence, you will be asked to return another day.
LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rules and Regulations:
- The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of Your Dream Garage website. By accessing this Website, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are not exhaustive. Your Dream Garage Inc. reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Your Dream Garage Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your right to access the Your Dream Garage Inc. website. In addition, Your Dream Garage Inc. reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Your Dream Garage Inc. website, both now and in the future.
- Any comments or questions should be sent to the staff of Your Dream Garage Inc. ASAP so that it may or may not be changed
- Although we would like to provide the end user a joyful visit It is out of our control to prevent or control any negative action, actions or personal attacks whether verbal or physical, by being a member of this community you are waiving all your rights to take legal, civil and any other type of action toward Your Dream Garage Inc..
- Any unlawful action on the website will be prosecuted to the full extent of the laws for that state and followed thru with herein all legal fees retained and charged to Your Dream Garage Inc. will be billed to the offender(member)who has committed the transgression
- By being a member of this site you are agreeing to all of the above
Online Reservation Term & Conditions:
- HEREBY UNDERSTANDS, ACKNOWLEDGES, AND AGREES that if he or she failed to be presented and active the reserved rental service on or before the appointment time, Your Dream Garage Inc. may terminate the reservation on its end due to the time sensitive factors of the particular service type, and the NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT shall be forfeited. HEREBY understands and agrees never to dispute representation of service of rental tools, equipment and spaces, sold AS IS, without any kind of warranty.
- Your Dream Garage Inc. may, at its sole discretion, issue a credit not exceeding the deposit amount, to be applied when making a future rental service, service, parts or accessories purchase from Your Dream Garage Inc..
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
- HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the insurance providers promoter, participants, sanctioning organization, or any subdivision thereof, officials, owners and lessees or premises used to conduct within the work shop and each of them, their officers and employees, all for the purpose herein referred to as “releasees,” from all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and claim or demands thereof on account of injury to the person or property or resulting death of the undersigned, whether caused by negligence of the releases or otherwise while the undersigned is in or upon restricted area, and/or competing, officiating in, observing, working for, or for any purpose using the work shop.
- HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees, and each of them, from loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of THE UNDERSIGNED in or upon the Restricted Areas or in any way competing, officiating in, observing, working for, or for any purpose using the work shop and whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
- HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to negligence of the releasees or otherwise while THE UNDERSIGNED is in or upon Restricted Areas, and/or competing, officiating in, observing, working for, or for any purpose using the work shop.
- EXPRESSLY acknowledges and agrees that the activities of using the shop, equipments and tools are very dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
- EXPRESSLY agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion thereof is invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement has been made.
- I understand that there is a HIGH possibility of serious injury, property damage or DEATH and by me being a participant I am waiving all my rights for any and all type of legal, civil or any other action to retrieve looses against Your Dream Garage Inc., there owners or staff for compensation whether physical or emotional.